Deuteronomy 4:2 ASV
(2) Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish from it, that ye may keep the commandments of Jehovah your God which I command you.
Deuteronomy 5:32 ASV
(32) Ye shall observe to do therefore as Jehovah your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
2 Corinthians 2:17 ESV
(17) For we are not, like so many, peddlers of God's word, but as men of sincerity, as commissioned by God, in the sight of God we speak in Christ.
Luke 16:29-31 ESV
(29) But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’
(30) And he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’
(31) He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’
1 Peter 5:8 ASV
(8) Be sober, be watchful: your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.
Revelation 3:5 ASV
(5) He that overcometh shall thus be arrayed in white garments; and I will in no wise blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Revelation 3:21 ASV
(21) He that overcometh, I will give to him to sit down with me in my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne.
Revelation 12:11 ASV
(11) And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony [witness]; and they loved not their life even unto death.